Join us for Downtown Foreword, a series of community discussions about the future of Downtown San Luis Obispo. The April 26 event will focus on “Living the Dream” in an evolving Downtown and why merchants, entrepreneurs, developers, and residents are choosing Downtown SLO to build their communities and businesses. Featuring panelists Jules DuRocher (owner of Jules D), Pat Arnold (CEO of CoVelop), and Matt Maxwell (owner of Bolt About). Learn more here.
– April 26, 2017
– Doors at 5:30pm
– Event is from 6-8pm at City/County Library, 995 Palm Street
– RSVP and share the event via our Facebook link
– Jules DuRocher is the founder and inspiration behind Jules D, a premier men’s lifestyle shop that puts an emphasis on looking sharp, living large and smelling good. Discover why she picked Downtown for a start up location and the advantages to owning a shop in a thriving urban center.
– Pat Arnold knows that a “collaborative development” philosophy is the future of building sustainable projects to meet the vision of our community. Through conscientious planning and quality design, the CEO of CoVelop’s projects become assets to the community and create space for people to live out their Downtown dreams.
– Matt Maxwell wears many hats as a Cal Poly student, two-time entrepreneur, Downtown resident and mobility change maker. The owner of Bolt About is not only living a Downtown dream, he is shaping the future for others to do the same. His work is inspiring more people to choose a Downtown work-live lifestyle and go car-free.