02 Apr Concerts in the Plaza 2018 Lineup
Downtown SLO and Sunset Honda are proud to announce the 2018 Concerts in the Plaza band lineup! Our season kicks off Friday, June 8 with The Molly Ringwald Project. And this year, we have extended our season for an additional week!
Concerts are held every Friday through September 14 from 5:00-8:00 PM at Mission Plaza in Downtown San Luis Obispo. All concerts are free to the public.
The 2018 lineup is as follows:
- June 8 | The Molly Ringwald Project | Ultimate 80s’ Tribute
- June 15 | Fialta | Sun-Drenched Indie Pop
- June 22 | Young Dubliners | Celtic Rock
- June 29 | Truxton Mile | Country
- July 6 | Stellar | Classic Hits for Everyone!
- July 13 | Resination | Roots Reggae
- July 20 | The Tipsy Gypsies | Vintage Blues, Jazz & Soul
- July 27 | The Kicks | Roots Soul Reggae
- August 3 | Damon Castillo Band | Rock, Soul
- August 10 | Bear Market Riot | Power-Folk Americana
- August 17 | Truth About Seafood | Party Rock
- August 24 | Diego’s Umbrella | Gypsy Folk Rock
- August 31 | The JD Project | California Rock Roots
- September 7 | The Mother Corn Shuckers | Americana, Beergrass
- September 14 | Moonshiner Collective | Folk Rock, Americana
This year, we ask that attendees honor the new City ordinance passed on March 1, 2018 that prohibits single use cups, straws and plastic bottles on City property, including Mission Plaza. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own reusable cups to the event, or purchase a commemorative Concerts in the Plaza pint for $10. You can buy one in advance right here, or at the bar during Concerts.
For those attendees that forget to bring a cup, Firestone Walker Brewing Company beer will be available in cans. No reusable cups made of glass, please! Wine will also be available and will be provided in reusable glasses.
See you on the Plaza this summer for Concerts in the Plaza!