Downtown SLO is a 501 (c)(6) nonprofit founded in 1975 whose mission is to foster an economically vibrant Downtown. Downtown SLO serves the community by coordinating special events and the weekly Farmers’ Market, supporting economic activities, and examining Downtown issues like parking and beautification efforts. Our office is located in the heart of downtown on Chorro Street, and our work environment is fast-paced, dynamic, and fun. Downtown SLO is an equal opportunity employer.
Chief Executive Officer • Full-Time
Seeking a smart, creative trailblazer who is excited by the idea of working hard on behalf of an exceptional downtown business district with more than 500 members. Someone who believes in the power of bringing people together. Someone worthy of leading one of California’s most active downtown organizations who will:
- Passionately spear-head a progressive business organization.
- Lead a team to take on big challenges and come up with big ideas.
- Want to live in a vibrant college town that is home to a nationally ranked state university.
- Enjoy being minutes away from beautiful beaches and CA’s fastest growing wine region.
- Be proud to live in one of America’s Happiest Cities (National Geographic, Thrive: Finding Happiness the Blue
Learn More & Apply