Every Thursday from 6 PM to 9 PM
Enjoy five blocks of fresh produce, famous BBQ, delicious meals, entertainment, and more!
The Downtown SLO Farmers' Market is a year-round market excluding major holidays. If inclement weather, the market will cancel and updates will be posted on the website and social media.
About the Downtown SLO Farmers' Market
The mission of The Market is to provide a vibrant and safe weekly gathering that builds community and supports local businesses Downtown.
- Create a positive experience in Downtown San Luis Obispo
- Expose community members to retail stores and services offered Downtown
- Generate foot traffic on Thursday nights
- Provide a forum for community activities
- Maintain Downtown as the center of retail, social and civic activities
- Enhance the community as a whole
The Market is operated by Downtown SLO, a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit corporation.
Learn about using EBT at the Market!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
More information on sponsorship opportunities coming soon! If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.