Located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Downtown SLO is centrally located and a great place to do business. With rich history, natural beauty and a vibrant economy it is no wonder that San Luis Obispo has been called the Happiest City in America. To learn more about what we are doing to foster an economically vibrant downtown and how you can start your business with us, contact our team today.
As a member of Downtown SLO, you receive numerous benefits, including
– Being a member of a robust, award-winning Downtown community
– Advocacy on behalf of your business and community through local and state government
– Participation in dozens of different events throughout the year, like Concerts in the Plaza and the Downtown SLO Farmers’ Market
– Enhanced beautification efforts like tree lighting and maintenance of infrastructure
– Coordination of seven different committees that address specific and unique initiatives, like parking, nightlife, cultural arts, and more
– Additional cleaning services through our Ambassador program
– Business listing on our website that garners nearly 10,000 hits per month
– Special access to our Business Education Series, featuring information and resources for local businesses
– Promotion of your business through a variety of avenues, including sponsorship opportunities, social media, Downtown Business Spotlights, online calendar, and advertising in the Deliver-E
If you have questions or would like to reach out and meet with our team to discuss member benefits, let us know! Email email@example.com and we’d be happy to set up a time to meet with you.
Downtown SLO members have special access to post their promotions, deals and in store events on our website. Adding your promotion is easy when you click on the button and follow the simple process to get your business in front of our online visitors.
A database of resources that we share with all of our membership, including information on aggressive panhandling, no trespassing forms to file with the City, the Downtown Concept Plan, and more.
We also have important contact information for your city representatives and department contacts.
Whether you’re looking to post your most recent Downtown vacancy or seeking a place to start your next business, you’ve come to the right spot. We’ll work hard to get our vacant spaces listed here and turn them into thriving businesses in our Downtown, because we’re always looking for our next favorite shop or restaurant.