872 Higuera Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
The HotHouse is a community space created through the efforts of Cal Poly, the city and county of San Luis Obispo, the business community, and the Cal Poly Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE). It is an off-campus location that houses CIE programs. The goal of the HotHouse is to support students and community members as they work to create new innovations and start business ventures.
The SLO HotHouse is a space that seeks to attract and support the most vibrant talent and promising innovators and entrepreneurs in an effort to build a unique and passionate startup culture in San Luis Obispo.
In addition to the downtown SLO HotHouse location, we have recently added another location that is 4,100-square-foot space, named the HotHouse Annex. It houses CIE programming too as well as a lab that creates opportunities for entrepreneurs, including community members, students and faculty, to develop new technologies and accelerate into the commercial sector.
The SLO HotHouse and the HotHouse Annex are the heart of innovation and entrepreneurship in San Luis Obispo.
- LuLu Luxe864 Higuera Street (81 feet SW)
- Under the Willow858 Higuera Street (85 feet SW)
- Victoria's Secret898 Higuera Street (141 feet NE)
- Athleta879 Higuera Street (148 feet SE)
- Wetzel's Pretzels852 Higuera (137 feet SW)
- Starbucks885 Higuera Suite C (174 feet SE)
- Finney's Crafthouse857 Monterey Street (186 feet NW)
- 201 Kitchen857 Higuera Street (192 feet SW)
- Bull's Tavern1040 Chorro Street (196 feet W)
- CHOBUGROUP872 Higuera Street (adjacent)
- Gamer Speak872 Higuera Street (adjacent)
- Buschur Realty1009 Morro Street (183 feet N)
- Michael T Boudreau Architect1009 Morro Street (183 feet N)