44 Retailers to Serve Up Tastings At Downtown SLO's Sip 'n' Saunter
Monday, April 24, 2023
TO: ALL MEDIA
FROM: Rachel Lackmann
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
44 RETAILERS TO SERVE UP TASTINGS AT DOWNTOWN SLO’S SIP ‘N’ SAUNTER
Taste local flavors and explore downtown San Luis Obispo's diverse lineup of retailers
San Luis Obispo, CA — The 4th Annual Downtown SLO Sip ‘n’ Saunter, presented by Guaranteed Rate, will take place on Sunday, May 7, 2023, from 1–4 PM! More than 60 local wineries, beverage providers, restaurants, and caterers from around the county will serve tastings and small bites at 44 downtown retail locations. Attendees can “Sip & Saunter” their way through downtown’s beautiful tree-lined streets, enjoy live music, sample some of the Central Coast’s finest food and drink, and discover the unique retailers in San Luis Obispo.
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online at DowntownSLO.com/Sip.
EVENT DATE: Sunday, May 7, 2023, from 1–4 PM
- Ah Louis Store | Austin Hope & Treana Tasting Cellar, Sheila Kearns Chocolate & Confections
- Ambiance | Talley Vineyards, Flour House
- Avanti | Herman Story Wines
- Blackwater | Grocery Outlet SLO, Monika's Macarons
- Blue Harvest Apparel | Quesadilla Gorilla, DAOU Family Estates
- Bluebird Salon | SLO Cider Co., Tacos y Birria Sinaloa
- Brixton | Chamisal Vineyards
- Central Coast Surfboards | Shindig Cider, Sequoia Sandwich Co.
- Central Coast Vintage | Libertine Brewing Co.
- Club Bubbly | Ohana Bros., Bubbly
- Edna Contemporary | Sextant, F. McLintocks
- Fanny Wrappers | Black Sheep Bar & Grill, El Lugar Wines
- French Quarter Boutique | Kelsey See Canyon Vineyards
- Gaia's Gallery | Baileyana Winery, Proof & Gather Baking Company
- Habitat Home & Garden | Filipponi Ranch
- Hands Gallery | Baby Bear Biscuits, Saints Barrel
- Hemp Shak | Libertine Coffee Bar
- HumanKind Fair Trade | The Bridge Cafe, Timbre Winery
- Idlewild Floral Co | High Camp Wines, PopGold
- Larder Market | Lumina Wines, Larder Market
- Len Collective | Desparada Wines, Ebony SLO
- lululemon | Cali Squeeze, Luna Red
- LUSH | Region., SLODoCo
- Moon River Salon | Ann Albert Wines, San Luis Oriental Market
- Mr. Michael’s | 805 Beer
- Old World Rugs | Barrelhouse Brewing Co.
- Opulence | Big Sky Cafe, Indigenè Cellars
- Passport | Seeds Hard Seltzer
- Patrick James | Central Coast Wines
- Pippa & Ky Boutique | Cutruzzola Vineyards, Bomb Baker
- Pottery Barn | Region., SLODoCo
- Rogers Jewelry Co. | Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Novo Restaurant & Lounge
- Sephora | Region., SLODoCo, Seeds
- SLO Museum of Art | Couch Family Wines, Queen Bee Caramels
- SLO Sweets | Seeds Hard Seltzer
- SLO Swim | Claiborne & Churchill Winery, The Spoon Trade
- SLO Visitor Center | Coastal Peaks Coffee & Tea, SLO Delicious
- Summerland Co | Laetitia Vineyard & Winery
- Tails Pet Boutique | Nick the Greek, Ragtag Wine Co.
- The Center Boutique | Dunites Wine Co., Buffalo Pub & Grill
- The Junk Girls | Tolosa Winery, Hotel SLO
- Twig & Arrow Salon | RAD Juice
- Wildflower Women Boutique | Malene Wines, Central City Candy
- Williams-Sonoma | Halter Ranch, Benny's Pizza
*Pairings are subject to change. For the most current information, visit DowntownSLO.com/Sip.
Check-in will be at the Downtown SLO Office at 1135 Chorro Street. Ticketholders will receive a wristband granting them access to all retail locations, a map with locations and pairings, and a souvenir cup to sip and explore the flavors of downtown. Souvenir cups are sponsored by the San Luis Obispo Collection. This event is 21+ only, and a valid ID must be provided. Downtown SLO asks that children and pets be left at home. Trained service animals are permitted.
A limited quantity of tickets are available, and the event is expected to sell out. Attendees are encouraged to RSVP and invite friends on Facebook.
For more information on Sip ‘n’ Saunter, please visit DowntownSLO.com/Sip, follow @DowntownSLO on Instagram, and like @ExperienceDowntownSLO on Facebook.
A media kit for the 4th Annual Sip ‘n’ Saunter is available here. Please contact Rachel Lackmann, Marketing & Communications Coordinator, for additional materials and information: email@example.com.
About Downtown SLO: Downtown SLO is a 501 (c)(6) nonprofit founded in 1975 whose mission is to foster an economically vibrant Downtown. Downtown SLO serves the community by working on initiatives like parking and beautification efforts, coordinating special events and the weekly Farmers’ Market, supporting economic activities, and examining Downtown issues.