Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa
Categories Religious Organizations Art Galleries & Museums Points of Interest
751 Palm Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa has seen over two centuries of San Luis Obispo visitors and residents.
Once holding cabins, a school, a jail, and even the first county courthouse, the Mission now stands as an iconic monument of San Luis Obispo.
Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa is a Spanish mission founded in 1772 by Father Junípero Serra in San Luis Obispo, California. Named after Saint Louis of Anjou, the bishop of Toulouse, the mission is the namesake of San Luis Obispo. Currently operating as a catholic church with public services and tours.
- Chamber Concert 2: Mozart in the Mission
Tuesday, Jul 25, 2023 7:30pm
- Karson Butler Events at the Ah Louis Store800 Palm Street (300 feet NE)
- Yarns...at the Adobe964 Chorro Street (302 feet NE)
- The Mercantile Featuring Cattaneo Bros950 Chorro Street (306 feet NE)
- Ah Louis Store800 Palm Street (308 feet NE)
- The Healthy Crave942 Chorro Street (317 feet NE)
- Mee Heng Low815 Palm Street (346 feet NE)
- Bliss Cafe778 Higuera Street (437 feet SE)
- Proof & Gather Baking Company778 Higuera Street (437 feet SE)
- Luna Red1023 Chorro Street (456 feet SE)
- Anderson Commercial Real Estate798 Palm Street (253 feet NE)
- Adobe Realty964 Chorro Street (302 feet NE)
- History Center of SLO696 Monterey Street (330 feet S)
- The Hat Bar by Kate Kaney952 Chorro Street (336 feet NE)